tranny vid - going once...

Hey, some of us work nights and wont be able to get the download started till about 2:30am tonight when we get home....

So please leave your streams open and the tracker online for another day, k?

--
Eric
www.VintageWatercooleds.com

79 VW Iltis
81 Scirocco S (*TDI* swap and complete restoration in holding pattern)
81 Rabbit Truck LX Diesel (FOR SALE!)
81 Rabbit Truck 2.0 16v Motronic
83 Scirocco Wolfsburg