anyone have a pic of mounting points for 16v K-bar?

well, when you mount the 4pt bar to the front mounts of the control arm bolts, youll see where it sits on the frame. then you have to mark it and drill a hole for the to rear spots on the 4pt bar. I know this is kinda vague, but you should get the picture when you get it mounted to the front 2 points.

derek wiser

Jeff Toomasson <jtoomasson@yahoo.com> wrote:
I was thinking of tranferring this to my mk1 (which has a full 16v brake setup) and transferring my 2-point Neuspeed lower tie-bar to the cabby. But I can't for the life of me remember where the other two mounting points are.

Thanks in advance!

Jeff