From: Mike Smith
To: car
Sent: Monday, June 23, 2003 8:15 PM
Subject: Re: Stereo reception

But, after putting in the Kameleon, I'm still getting static in the same areas of my commute.  And, what's wrong with the 'punkt?  Those 4x6's sound great, at least before I blew one of them.  You should hear the rattle during the bassy parts of the Fight Club sound track. Well, if it can be heard over the car, itself.  :)

L F <rocco16v@netzero.net> wrote:Original Blaupunkt????!!!!
No wonder you weren't getting good reception!!
(walks away shaking head...)

Larry
sandiego16v