From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Mike Smith
Sent: Monday, June 23, 2003 11:20 AM
To: car
Subject: Stereo reception

I get horrible reception on my stereo for stations that I can get just
fine with my Pontiac. Would this (Roof Mount Fuba Antenna Kit) fix my
ills? Isn't that what's on the 16v to begin with?

Mike

word (wûrd)
interj. Slang. Used to express approval or an affirmative response to
something. Sometimes used with up. Source