suspension ?'s

well i understand now why the 86 gti struts won't fit my 82 rocco but wil
the springs fit my struts. my springs are original and probably worn out.
the gti has newer(within 2 years)eibach lower springs. and i think the rocco
would really love to be closer too the ground. one prblem though, will my
tires hit. i have bf goodrich t/a's(205/60r13's) on the original tarantula
wheels. any help would be great.

steve