1.8t engine setup pictures

The reason im saying 6k canadian for a 1.8t swap is because i can get the
engine for 4k canadian with everything. All I need to do then is install and
make up custom stuff, which I can all do myself. Have all the tools in my
dads greenhouse, welder etc etc. My uncle is an engineer and makes all this
custom stuff. Unless there is somthing else im missing out on here? I do
know that I will need a custom downpipe, and need a mk4 1.8t manifold. It
will probebly end up being over 6k but thats what im shooting for, its a lot
better then paying 12k for a shop to do it. I have asked around, really
sucks. But yea I could probebly grab another 16v off a lister. I will keep
that open as an option.

Thanks