.org forums instead of mailing list?

Then we go back to the good ol'days of TTY terminals and 2400 modems to read
Rec.Alt.Auto.Makers.Volkswagen.Watercooled

Cheers.

Marc
'83 Scirocco
'88 Scirocco Slegato

Useless info: A lamp crashed on my old PC keyboard, and the "c" was not
working anymore so I replaced my keyboard with this 25$ microsoft kwyboard,
and instead of "click click click", I make "thump thump thump", when I type.
And it is really cool. It makes me want to write useless posts. :)