[Re: .org forums instead of mailing list?]

I agree with Daun. It's so easy to email off list too this way, so as not to
bother those not involved with some of my REALLY stupid questions. Plus it
gives me an excuse to check my email frequently.
cathy
1987 victim of demonic possession
1980 heading for the grave
1979 getting it this weekend!!!!!!!!