8v Turbo Question(s)

Anytime you add more gasket material, you are adding a spot where you could
get a leak later on.

Where abouts is it hitting the intake?  I had to grind out a small spot on
the bottom of my intake to clear the turbo housing, but everything worked
out okay after that.

I would look closely to see if you can do some modifications before you go
with the extra gaskets if I were you.

Cory