  From: Marc Scirocco Quebec
  To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
  Sent: Sunday, June 22, 2003 5:38 PM
  Subject: RE: sweet mkI on ebay

  Here is an email from the seller:

  "Hi, Marc.

  Thank you for asking about our beautiful Scirocco.  I am actually selling it
  for my parents.

  The car has been winter driven, but I don't think there's any rust.  My
  parents replaced the front fenders due to rust before refinishing the car in
  1998 (this allowed the technician to supply the usual guarantee on his
  work).

  My parents have had the car rustproofed at Rust Check every year, so rust
  should not be a problem.

  You or a delegate would be most welcome to see the car in person.  I have
  asked my parents about disclosing the reserve price, but they would prefer
  not to do that at this time.

  Thanks again.

  Ellen"

  Cheers.