sweet mkI on ebay

Here is an email from the seller:

"Hi, Marc.

Thank you for asking about our beautiful Scirocco.  I am actually selling it
for my parents.

The car has been winter driven, but I don't think there's any rust.  My
parents replaced the front fenders due to rust before refinishing the car in
1998 (this allowed the technician to supply the usual guarantee on his
work).

My parents have had the car rustproofed at Rust Check every year, so rust
should not be a problem.

You or a delegate would be most welcome to see the car in person.  I have
asked my parents about disclosing the reserve price, but they would prefer
not to do that at this time.

Thanks again.

Ellen"

Cheers.