Got props in Tombstone AZ

 Pulled into a gas station in Tombstone yesterday, and the guy running the
station asked me if I was driving a Scirocco. He only had a few things to say
about it, "cool" and "great little cars". I only mentioned the engine and tranny
swap, and he was impressed with the car, nevermind it's looks. Now, any of
the listers that were at the Dyno Day in the end of May knows what it looks
like, Josh sure had a good look of it in his rearview mirror until he became a
small dot on the horizon! :)
Having someone in an out of the way place like that impressed with my car
really made my day.

Carll
77'rocco
03Ion