Someone have carpeted trunk at Cincy

Yes that one actually isnt carpeted trunk, thats my rocco 16v there, well the trunk of it. That ia a full custom speaker enclosure there, it comes up 7 inches tall, where the subs are, and the sides and everything are all seperate and make for easy removal to get to the tailights. In fact it is carpeted and that stuff runs like 7 bucks a yard, i think i invested like 30 bucks into the whole thing for the carpet there. as far as leakage and stuff as before, i have not had one bit of water back there at all. anyway just like to clear that up, in case the first post about the trunk carpet was directed towards my car.

Derek Wiser

This one had carpet: