OT: Am I in the wrong? (long)

  I'd almost start thinking the eBay seller and that list mod are one and the
same, after all, what better way to prevent any criticism aainst you on a
list than to be the one in control.
  Being a list moderator akes a certain amount of real responsibility, which
it sounds like that mod can't, or is unwilling, to handle. I help mod a list,
and aside from a few trolls we've had to block repeatedly, and remove the
occasional OT spam, the only real concern is fighting the urge to delete a few
memebers' posts due to quality rather than content. Ends up being better to allow
them to embarrass themselves.
  Are you wrong in your actions so far? Not at all. Pursue all avenues
available, eBay's complaint process for one. If you have your PayPal account atached
to a credit card, see about having the charge removed from the card.

Good luck

Carl
77rocco
03Ion