Bent valves (not bent, timing fixed)...

I like this lsit. Thanks for the quick replies guys.

I wound up being about 6 degrees off on the cam timing due to my adjustable cam gear. I had forgotten how the new quiafe/autotech cam gear lines up when set to zero and that proved to be my downfall here. That combined with an already off ignition timing, caused my running issues.

After Allyn's insight to check the gear against a stock one, I fixed both timing issues and it runs as strong as or stronger than before.

Joshua