OT: Am I in the wrong? (long)

Calimus wrote:

> Basicly I just want a general opinion since I hate getting into things
> like this.

I think you're 100% in the right, and the moderator is a dick.  There
are a "members" moderating forums who probably shouldn't be.

I'd forward that transcript directly to Jamie Von Druska, the guy who
runs the joint, who is a very reasonable fellow btw, and ask him whether
he agrees with what the moderator did or not.  Knowing him somewhat for
the last 4-5 years, I think he'll lean towards your side..

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA