cutting the alt bracket for non a/c

I just kind of eyballed where it should be cut, and then cut it with a hacksaw.  It took a few minutes of cutting, but with a new blade it isn't too bad at all.  I had to go back and grind off a few spots with a dremel afterwards to clearance the alt., but it worked fine.  HTH

Doug C.
88 16v
Raleigh, NC