coupla questions

that is so weird.. I never heard of any rims rubbing on calipers especially
9.4" stoeck OEM brakes.
...you sure they are 9.4"...?

Http://www.longcoeur.com/scirocco/
'85 2.0L Prowler Orange Kamei X1 Rocco
'85 1.8L Titian Red Rocco (daily driver)
'98 4.0L Jeep Cherokee
'91 7.3L F250 diesel Super cab,8 Ft box.