coupla questions

They're stock 84 8v ones, not sure the size. What makes me really wonder is that it has gotten worse, as if the calipers have migrated out. Tommorrow moving should be done so I'll pull the wheels and see if a screw has worked it's way out or something.

Dan

ATS - Patrick Bureau <txrocco@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
humm chuck has 9.4" brkes in the front do you have 10.1" perhaps?

Http://www.longcoeur.com/scirocco/
'85 2.0L Prowler Orange Kamei X1 Rocco
'85 1.8L Titian Red Rocco (daily driver)
'98 4.0L Jeep Cherokee
'91 7.3L F250 diesel Super cab,8 Ft box.