Scirocco Registry? *attn: brett v*

hmm, chris' page is still functional, and can be updated by those who made
the entry...
just updated mine there actually:
http://www.neojedi.com/dublife/yausoroti/ownerSheet3.php?id=213

brett: can we get a hold of chris to possibly add some sorting features,
etc? or even better, can we get him to allow the registry to be moved to the
.org server itself? it shouldnt consume much bandwidth, as its text only and
gets its images from the links submitted (indirect link). furthermore, there
would be less possibility of it being 'lost in space'... in the future.

Al