(blither) More jealousy

Sciroccos have supernatural attributes. They are all
inhabited by spirits. Your average 8V Scirocco has
spirits more likely to be kindly, whereas the ones
that live in your 16V like to play the archetypal role
of the trickster. This has been my experience with
five Sciroccos. Four were 8Vs, and they were kindly,
loyal and fun. They don't break down in the middle of
nowhere. They always carry you home before they die.
Sometimes it seems they actually fix themselves! Not
so with those 16Vs, which may be fun, but they're kind
of fickle as far as loyalty goes. Hope this helps.

--- Cathy Boyko <losinit@usa.net> wrote:
> Well, I was away for the whole weekend essentially,
> and the headache was
> parked. Did that stop it from misbahaving? Nah. I
> had apparently displeased it
> at Cincy with the new addition,(or hopefully it's
> lonely?) and have been tardy
> repairing the no-start issue (yes, I DO have other
> things in my life besides
> this car, even though IT would like 24-7 attention).
> So I roll in around 2am
> to the overwhelming smell of gasoline (got a match?)
> Anyway, it's coming from
> under the filler spout, nice slow drizzle,  but how
> the heck can the car break
> just sitting there?  Funny thing is I had
> intentionally filled the '79 to see
> if it had a leaky tank (no, IT doesn't, maybe IT
> will be reasonable to live
> with)
>
> Anyway, if you don't hear from me for a long time,
> assume the worst, and pray
> I have no sparks when I'm fishing around under the
> dash with the first
> problem, there are enough fumes to have the whole
> place go up...I swear this
> car is evil. Funny thing is, I anticipated this
> behavior...
>
> Cathy, patiently awaiting today's new problem.

=====
Jorel Jackson
1987 16V Scirocco