(blither) More jealousy

Well, I was away for the whole weekend essentially, and the headache was
parked. Did that stop it from misbahaving? Nah. I had apparently displeased it
at Cincy with the new addition,(or hopefully it's lonely?) and have been tardy
repairing the no-start issue (yes, I DO have other things in my life besides
this car, even though IT would like 24-7 attention). So I roll in around 2am
to the overwhelming smell of gasoline (got a match?) Anyway, it's coming from
under the filler spout, nice slow drizzle,  but how the heck can the car break
just sitting there?  Funny thing is I had intentionally filled the '79 to see
if it had a leaky tank (no, IT doesn't, maybe IT will be reasonable to live
with)

Anyway, if you don't hear from me for a long time, assume the worst, and pray
I have no sparks when I'm fishing around under the dash with the first
problem, there are enough fumes to have the whole place go up...I swear this
car is evil. Funny thing is, I anticipated this behavior...

Cathy, patiently awaiting today's new problem.