WTB: roc 16v throttle cable and OXS reset box

Somewhere down the line from whence I tore apart my 16v, I seem to have misplaced the throttle cable. I realize they're only $15/new and if no one has one floating around they're willing to let go for next to free I guess I'll have to sack up...

Also, the OXS reset box (the intermediary between the two speedo cables) has an obvious problem - something's rattling around inside.

Anyone got these lying around? Please ?!  :)

Thanks in advance, JT