Room at Waterfest Hotel #1 up for grabs

I had pretty much planned on staying with Jim and Brett as usual this year but then my
Brother-in-law was going to come so I reserved a room just in case.  Well, he had to back
out so the room is up for grabs.  I will not be using it at all and plan on cancelling
the reservation but thought I would offer it up to the list first.  I would really rather
get my name off of the reservation and change it to someone else.  I am not sure but
suspect it is sold out so this is some prime real estate

Let Me Know

later

=====
Michael Leach--Elmira,NY
87 16v all red the only real Scirocco color
01 Chevy Venture Warner Bros Ed...sweet ICE....(4 kids)
84 Jetta 2-Door  the little orphan with a bad heart waiting for
a new home and transplant  BUY ME!!!
90 Passat GL Auto needs a little reconstructive surgery on its behind
85 Scirocco step-child loud + ugly but reliable...so I must sell it BUY ME TOO!!!