OT: bored at work

Wow.  I saw a Cooper (the real deal) that was BGR with white top today
at a local Advance Auto.  It was immaculate.  Running Pirellis and some
incredible wheels that looked like Panasports - probably were for all I
know.  Hood strips et al.  Interior was immaculate.  Talked to the owner
and let's just say the car was more interesting than he was.

Still, if I had to go for another car, that would be it.

-Phil