FS:83 Scirocco in Virgina/Maryland

This was going to be the car for my nephew, but he's too damn big to fit
in it.  I want to get some dollars out of it to finish the 90 Golf for
him.

Clean Title
No sunroof
16v tail lights
power windows
8v engine
I never looked at the transmission code
euro recurve distributor
ac that I have never tested
Audi 5000 throttle body
ported intake to match
Diesel exhaust manifold and down pipe
ss brake lines
Dark green and in need of a paint job
rust hole (small) behind the drivers side rear wheel
needs a muffler
new timing belt
new timing belt tensioner
new head gasket
leather split fold rear seat (not a factory install)
Gray cloth front seats with no tears
new fuel relay

I drove the car 40 miles to my parents house in Maryland when I picked
it up and that's where it sits.  I drove it about 10 miles after I put
in the head gasket.

$500 takes it.

--
Kervin
86 Scirocco 2.0 8v 4K+80% and lots of other numbers and letters