Tranny/Driveline problems

After pulling onto the street and stepping on the gas fairly heavily I had a
nice loud POP while in 2nd and now the car won't budge.

Symptoms: I was rolling the car last night after I lost moving power and
heard some clunking.
Today I started the car to see what it would do when I put it in gear - all
gears engage without noise or grinding, can let the clutch up fine, but the
car won't move and there's a considerable rumbeling coming from down below
with the clutch engaged and gear selected - no noise with foot on the
clutch.
There wasn't any noise when I rolled it today, but it was for a very short
distance only - the wheels move freely and there's no strange noises from
the CVs when I turn the wheel by hand.
The transmission has a Quaife in it.

So, what's my problem? Please email me back directly because I'm in digest
mode.

Thanks!