OT: rough-riding kumhos?

On Thu, 12 Jun 2003 00:57:38 -0400 "Allyn" <amalventano@sc.rr.com>
writes:
> has anyone had any ride issues with kumhos (or any vibration issue that
> ended up being tires - any brand of tires?).
> im begining to think the rieger vibration is caused by tire compound
> not being consistent.

I have had that experience with tires but not with either set of Kuhmo's
I have on my street cars. I have a set of SP8000's on the Vette that
vibrate until they get some heat in them. First 5 miles are bumpy and
after that, smooths out.

So far ive been very happy with my Kuhmo's in both street and race
versions.

Shawn Méze
#30 2002 SDR Solo2 AS Champion. 86' Jetta GLi 8V 84' Scirocco 8V
82' Scirocco "Ruflus"  80' Scirocco S  79' "Project FSP Scirocco
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco(s) in all of
San Diego!

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!