[Re: Being barn? was[Pick on Cathy about her dialup ]

Just wonderful, or not. I'm going even more nuts than usual this week, bug me
later. But at least my interior won't turn to dust, nice and cool here. cathy

Patrick Bureau <txrocco@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> AHAHAA, see what happens when ya write email with only 3 hrs sleep...
> what am I doing in texas.. enjoying the heat... and the ability to drive
either of my scirocco's with the sunroof or the windows down in shorts and t
shirt 99% of the year.