From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Dave Ewing
Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2003 6:58 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: strange turbo pic

One huge benefit that I do see, though, is heat!  It probably wouldn't get
very hot at all but of course it would have to work to actually be
beneficial for it not to get hot!!  I wonder if this is a kit?  Anyone know
if some co. is selling this as a kit???  It would be interesting to see how
they think this should work.

Dave