[Pick on Cathy about her dialup Was [Re: cincy 2k+]

Ah, we've checked the options, and none of them are good. Faster is way too
expensive, and even the slow dial up is bad enough since we have a second line
to pay for too. Our stone age phone system won't support the faster dial up
either, we've tried. cathy