How big of a breaker bar to remove axle nut?

Did you use the same for putting in the new axle nut?
Because Dan Snow came today and got the axle nut off
my scirocco.  It took a while because of the rust
probably on my wheel.  Probably the same rust that
held my tire without lug nuts on them.  Can't stand
northern cars...
--- L F <rocco16v@netzero.net> wrote:
> Andrew-
>   15" is a little on the short side, 24" is
> overkill.    I use an 18" by 1/2" drive flex handle
> and it works great.  I also use a 1/2" torque wrench
> that is about 20" long when I feel like doing the
> job correctly.
>
> Larry
> sandiego16v

=====