Cincy thanks (yes, you're mentioned, too)

In no particular order, I've gotta thank the following peeps:
1. Daun n' fam: well, you guys really are number one!
*******
Jan Folkson & Brian McGarvey: for putting a roof over this poor-homeless
brutha
Patrick Bureau: for wiring up my Digifiz (or "FizzyJizz" as per Jan) :^P
Dan Bubb: for his eternal patience regarding tuning my TEC-II
Scott Krauss: for offering me his backyard to store my car
Anson & Allyn: for making me queezy with the spinouts and drifts
Rick Alexander: for hooking me up with hard to find Mk1 parts
John Worden: also for hooking me up with more hard to find Mk1 parts!
Dirk Schneider: for shipping me the Digifiz connectors in time for the event
Cathy Boyko: for helping my hungry/tired/delerious ass navigate through
Wilmington
Eric Soltwedel: for pointing out my mangled bumper mount area
Ron Pieper: for helping me mount my bumper safely and setting my mind at
ease
Ben Harder: for letting me drive his magnificent Mk1 (the best sorted 'rocc
I've driven thus far!)
Josh Able: for giving me his wing to use as a picnic table and for shade
the TEXAS crew: beer, grub, good times... you guys are mad cool
Marc Getty: for distracting the cops from everybody else (high five, man!)

and to *everybody* else for not busting my balls too bad about my Dodge
"Kia"!

The comradery and family spirit of this list still continues to amaze me. I
love you guys! :^)
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut