Powder Coat Color Suggestions?

I'm a purest... If you want to coat the parts go for the cast aluminum and
keep the "DOHC - 16v" blue.

My 2.0 is getting prepared for its drop. My closet full of parts are
finally coming into use! I had my manifold sanded down, removing the
casting marks, and then polished to a brushed finish... no Bling Bling....
the valve cover will be painted in a "Cast Aluminum" ceramic paint. The
breather box, water flanges, oil flange, etc.... also are done in cast
aluminum. The exhaust got a 1600 degree ceramic coat in an 'aluminum' color
but is a bit too shiny to me... I was assured it will dull out after a few
runs... I hope.

I like clean almost completely stock look.

-Raffi