OT/FS - 2.0 block

please of course reply off list.

I bought this from a fellow lister a little while ago, but the project has
been put on hold and I need to do some engine work on the rocco instead.

All new German bearings, rings, gaskets, waterpump,... the whole lot! The
block was sent out to the machine shop for hot tanking and a light hone job.
The block was painted, new intermediate shaft bearings installed and this is
a list of the new parts inside now:
NEW Intermed. shaft bearings
NEW main bearings
NEW rod bearings
NEW piston rings
NEW 16v oil pump
NEW oil pump baffle
NEW vw motorsports windage tray
NEW factory 5 qt. oil pan
NEW water pump
NEW complete gasket/seal kit
NEW oil pressure sensors for the oil filter flange

Plus all the external parts that bolt to the motor have been powdercoated.

price = reasonable offer including shipping costs

Josh Able
www.JsHouseOfEuro.com
Secure online checkout
mkI Kamei Kits in STOCK!