paging Mr. Wagner

Brian will send all picture and video's he made to me and I will make it
available to all to view in a few days from my server stay tuned I will
announe it

Http://www.longcoeur.com/scirocco/
'85 2.0L Prowler Orange Kamei X1 Rocco
'85 1.8L Titian Red Rocco (daily driver)
'98 4.0L Jeep Cherokee
'91 7.3L F250 diesel Super cab,8 Ft box.