well, it took 12 hours but we made it!

Well, I rolled into kingston last night at about 3a.m.  abnd immediatly crashed
into my bed with my girlfriend grumbling about how my headlights were
lighting up the entire room from down the road. haha, gotta love euros. I
headed out from ohio at about 1 with Josh and the rest of the delaware/PA/NY
gang. It was very interesting and intense for the first hour but it calmed down
after the run in with the wonderful ohio state troopers (seeing those lights
coming up behind you at 100....wordscan't describe, or can they?)

Daun, the weekend was a total blast, I would like to thank you for making this
possible! I can not wait for september.

Thanks to Cathy, Julie and her daughtger, Andy and his son ,and Drew
for the great drive to dauns. It was wonderful looking at julie's MK1, drooling
over cathy's wonderful "delorian", Smelling Drew's exhaust as he blew past
us, and wishing my car was as nice as Andy's low millage 16v.

Also thanks to the NY/DE/PA crew for the great ride back to NY. I swear, my
car was black from all the smoke coming out of Josh''s car. Gotta love those
nice long tunnels in PA (mm, WOT in a nice long tunnel, music to my ears)

It was a great weekend and I met a lot of very very cool people, learned a lot
of new things, and overall had a hell of a time. I swear, my car was just as sad
to leave as I was!  Thanks again to everyone, I have a feeling that waterfest
and H2O international won't even come close to this year's roccofest.

Chris

   \    /
    \  /
  \  /\  /