Cincy - **cincy 2k+3 photos - day 1.5** Shawns captions...

Haha, ouch...yeah too bad there's no hills higher than 10' out there,
you guys might actually get to do some mountain road driving :P

But for serious, it looks like a good time was had by all.  I'm jealous.

Joe Doty
IT/Development
joe@lcnetwork.com