made it home from Cincy...

Cathy, Andy & Alex and I drove togteher to Buffalo where Cathy and I
bailed onto the Peace Bridge (to sit and wait while an accident was
cleared from the bridge) and Andy and Alex trucked on home to Rochester.

We made it to Cathy's around 2am, and I set out home from there around 8,
arriving at my final destination around 10:45 (with a few stops thrown in
for good measure.)

The bean counter says cost to drive from Cathy's to Daun's was $14.00 US
(about 470 miles) and back again was $22 CDN.  I'll calculate mileage
later.

Thanks to Daun and his folks for being gracious and fantastic hosts.
Thanks to Cathy, Julie and Jillian (sp), Andy and Alex, and Chris and Hans
for the blast driving down back, and thanks to all the people who attended
and made the weekend such a buzz!

Is it time to pack for Cincy2K4?

--
|  84 Wolfsburg Edition TurboDiesel Scirocco  |