54 Sciroccos at Cincy

I counted a total of 54 rocs and several varieties of KIA at Dauns place on
Saturday.

Made it home in just under 12 hours last night.  The ride home was fairly
uneventful aside from some play with a very worked Corrado on I95.  And it's
just not a party unless Marc Getty gets nabbed doing 100!  I believe that
makes it 2 years in a row, just as last years points are fading some new
ones rush in to take their place (jk Marc).

The "Most Improved Ride From Cincy" award goes to Josh Able who gained a
whopping 130hp at the wheels after getting his map adjusted.  He drove down
to KY with 140 and back to Daun's with 270.  And like Josh himself, his car
belches smelly black clouds of unused fuel.

The "Most Impressive KIA" award goes to Marc Getty with a very nice (and
colorful) Mercedes C230 Coupe.

The "Biggest KIA" award goes to Scott Williams with his Dodge Cummins PU.

The "I Just Couldn't Help Myself" award goes to Allyn who just jumped right
in and started putting together Daun's white 16V.

The "Most Memorable Moment" award goes to Big Mac when he was jumping up and
down on a 4x4 wedged under the motor of a pull apart roc on its side, in an
attempt to liberate it (which worked btw).

And the "It Serves You Right For Driving Too Damn Fast" award goes to Pete
Lindvall for obvious reasons :D

I'd like to thank everybody who was able to make it, the Texas crew for
bringing the food, Josh for being slightly less vulgar than usual, and Daun
and his folks for putting up with us for another year.

- Jan Folkson  http://www.janfolkson.com
NYC

'86 16V
'03 Passat GLS 1.8t
'03 Jetta Wagon 1.8t

"Gravity, it's not just a good idea...it's the law!"