Home from cincy

At 09:38 PM 6/8/2003, Ron Pieper wrote:
> >       Now here's a curious question.......What would the the tranny pop
> out of
> > 5th intermittently while cruising at 65 and above?

Apparently Mr. Rose did not partake in Ron's excellent transmission
tear-down! :-)
(That was one thing he explained)

Anyway, the Greensburg contingent (me) is home... Brett's kept on driving
and should be home later this evening.  Damn his car looks great on the
road -- I got to look at his ass for a total of 8 hours this
weekend...  (har har)

Anyway, Mr. Pieper, thank you for the transmission tear-down -- again, it's
very obvious that you have teaching experience, that was incredibly helpful!

Thanks also to Daun and the Yeagley crew for having us all again -- and to
Brett for making it possible for my Scirocco to be there in the first place. :)

See y'all next year!

Jason