Home from cincy

--- Scott Rose <slash2@mindspring.com> wrote:
> Well I arrived home.  Had a safe and mostly uneventful trip home.  The rain
> that came in as I was leaving the wonderful state of ohio sucked ass.  That
> slowed me down to 40 for about a half hour.  Going the southern route
> through louisville kentucky was faster than I expexted it to be.  Exactly 7
> hours from departure to arrival at home was quite nice.
> 	Now here's a curious question.......What would the the tranny pop out of
> 5th intermittently while cruising at 65 and above?

Glad to hear you're home OK! I've been checking on some of the other caravans (depending on
whether I have a cell phone for someone in it); the TX contingent is at Memphis, the NE'ers are in
Reading PA, and all is well.

AFA the tranny, check your gear oil!  Very common.

Good seeing you, can't wait til next year!

Ron