16V FS in Everett, WA

Here was his email reply to my first email:

Jason-

Yes still have it. It starts and drives but starts to heat up after a few
good long stop lights. The fan is
not kicking on. I had the rad system presure tested recently and he could
not find any leaks so i guess i was wrong about the heat gasket. But It
needs work, in alot of ways. its a great project. Ive put  100K on it and
can tell you all about it.

The body is real straight, and what has damage, i have replacement parts off
the 86 8V which I just scrapped out.  The extra body parts I will give you
or anybody else who will save my baby from scrap.

I have a good tail light for the left one which is cracked, not yet
installed.

I have about 300 bucks in new parts that will be extra charge at a
reasonable price if your
interested.

I also have a trailer and a truck. If you pay for the gas and buy me a beer
or 2,  I will deliver it.

Dale
425-316-0505