16V FS in Everett, WA

Hey All,

Just forwarding some info on a CHEAP 16V in Everett 4sale. It's posted on
scirocco.org. I was entertaining it, but I just don't have enough spare time
to catch it up on maintenance and repairs. It's sounds like a descent start
for a project car for a measely $350. Needs a clutch, some seals, t-belt,
waterpump, more than likely brakes and struts, and it has a cracked
manifold. Car has 170K and the current owner put on 100K. He's done marginal
repairs over time that sound a little rough, but replacement of the
afformentioned parts would cure all that I think. Anyway, seems like a good
guy and was very honest with me. I have pics he sent if anyone wants me to
forward them. Be nice to see someone restore this car and keep another 16V
away from the scrapyard.

Thanks,
Jason Rinne
Bellingham, WA