So, what ever happened to.....(long)

After I sent the message I realized that it really was 2000... sheesh, time
really does fly!

Glad that ND is still a quality show... just would be nice to see the rocco
crowd *grow* and not fade, but that can always change.
Thanks for the offer Kevin, cause sometime I really want to come back out
that way.  I really enjoyed the visit... just wish I had a rocco of my
own to drive on those amazing roads!  ;)

Someday...