So, what ever happened to.....(long)

Benjamin Harder wrote:

> ...at ND back in '01... apparently one of the last *real* ND gatherings.
> Sad to hear this, cause I was all excited about coming back out there
> someday soon.

Actually been that was 2k, not '01, that you guys were out here.. time
flies.  The next 2 years were pretty good shows, at a much better venue
(MOffett Field), though the Scirocco ranks thinned each year.  This
year's show was down to around 15 'rocs, but the show overall was great,
with a lot of very nice old skook stuff in addition to the 'roccos.
And the temps were in the high 60's, not 100+ like the year you guys
came out.  :)

You guys are always welcome to come back out.. I can put up several
people at my place and you're always welcome to motor up the coast with
us from SoCal.

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA