Setting the record straight!

< his useless NOT "proffessional (sic) and helpful" technical opinion,>

Hey Dan,

That's funny cause Dave has worked on these cars professionally for quite
some time and knows more about them than most the people on this list.  I
know this from personal experience and I would hardly call his opinion
useless.

Frankly, I have no problem with you, but you coming on here talking like
Dave's full of it does bother me.  If you need to know how to filter email
then ask but don't libel somebody else in the process.