> De : scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
> [mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org]De la part de Julie Macfarlane
> Envoy? : 3 juin, 2003 21:21
> ? : scirocco-l@scirocco.org
> Objet : Things for Cincy
>

> I have some stuff I would like to get rid of:
>
> 1x full rabbit GTi display (1983) Tach & Speedo
> 1x 100 MPH speedo for MKI
> 2x MKI fuse boxes in good condition
> 1x Very rare! MKI ashtray
>
> I will bring it to Cincy. Make a bid or will I swap for a
> husband. (Naa,
> I've met most of you guys...)

Too bad for you Julie, I ain't going this year ;)

> Some thing I would like:
> I have a red Scirocco fuel injected badge on the back of my
> car. I would
> love a red Volkswagen badge for the other side!

What I did on my '82, is I painted them myself (both sides). Sand it a bit
(400), paint the whole thing black, then with a car toy paint brush, paint
the raised letters red (or whatever color you fancy). Wet sand (800). Apply
clear coat. Mine looked factory made, even from 12 inches away.