OMG, it worked?

I think that's about where I'm at as far as tranny pulling speed.  That
Professor Nate character from the Hardcore VW forum claimed to be able
to pull the tranny in his drag car in something ridiculous like 12
minutes.  He had the side fender well cut out so it would be easy to
slide out from the side, and a bunch of other stuff I forget about.

Joe Doty
IT/Development
joe@lcnetwork.com