[Re: anyone added sound deadening?]

I just did the fake Dynamat from McaMaster Carr, 14.95 for a 32X54 sheet,
which fits the area from the hatch to the front of the rear seat bench
perfectly, and split in half, it does the footwells perfectly. So you need two
sheets that size for decent coverage. With all the seats out (as in "one
seater"), it is quieter than it was with the full interior, the little hairs
in my inner ear are no longer completely flat and screaming in pain, which
they were before. (It was really painful) With the seats in, I hope to be able
to enjoy some music, and of greater importance, a certain long drive that's
coming up. Drew, ya got that "seconds to Cincy " counter on your website
yet???
(mandatory Cincy related hype) WOOHOO Cincy!!! Are we there yet???
Cathy, now in a delightful shade of lobster red...forgot my sunscreen.